- How to play the Brexit referendum (published February 29, 2016): Setting up for a trade?
- A possible generational low in oil and energy stocks (published January 20, 2016): Staying long energy
- Long SPX: A shallow pullback (published March 23, 2016): US equities climbing a Wall of Worry
The full post can be found at our new site here.
The new site is now re-open for new subscribers. We closed our site to new subscribers in January in order to better control the rapid growth of our community. After listening to feedback and making a few tweaks to the site and the content, such as the addition of a mid-week technical update, the site is now re-open for business.
You can subscribe for 1 year (US $249.99), 1 month (US$24.99) or 1 day (US$4.99);. Even if you are not ready to subscribe, you can always sign up for email notification of free posts as they are free and available to the public two weeks after publication.
As a reminder, here is a sample of some of past posts:
- Why I am bearish (and what would change my mind) May 2015
- Relax, have a glass of wine August 2015
- Why this is not the start of a bear market September 2015
- The reason why the bulls should be cautious about a January hangover December 2015
- Why this is a correction and not a bear market January 2016
We would love to see new members in our community. Come over and take a look.